Monday, November 14, 2016

Stop Questioning Things Like This

Last Sunday evening, my mother was like "Does it contain sex and stuff?" and I'm like "No." I was lying in order to keep everything a secret from happening, but I pretended I was dumb.

"Does it have bad language?"

I again replied no. It was a good thing for her, but for me: it's not! That's censorship which ruined everything including life and drama. I know some of you including me have read Fahrenheit 451 before. I am not a child anymore, I'm over 18 now because I currently read challenged and banned books. I am so mature enough to read whatever I want, for as long as I don't have plenty of conflict with values (anything LGBT-related was a HUGE no-no). I'm a-okay with being straight.

When I was eleven, I read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone once. My mom can't let me read witchcraft. Instead, I found The Chronicles of Narnia to be boring, pointless and stupid. Seven years later, Grace Parsons, a soccer mom and a proud housewife wrote Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles. I know I'm a better writer than Mrs. Parsons, Smeyer and E. L. James combined. Grace's children aren't allowed to read witchcraft, but I wonder how they reacted to the story their mom wrote. I heard that Grace's friends are so thankful for her "little mission". What were they thinking?!

My generation just don't understand outside the comfort zone on social media, but they were brainwashed by a culture that takes its own path. When it comes to edutainment, I mean One Magnificent Morning and all of that because I miss Saturday morning cartoons being aired on television. Edutainment in society standards: let's say they shove their pro-gay theological beliefs down the children's throats. By 2017-18, the kids in the state of Washington grades K-7 will be exposed to anything gender-related and I'd rather homeschool my children until the end of June of their senior year in high school, so they can go to college, Transition Academy, whatever works for them without any prior knowledge before that month of June (it's a deadline focusing on gender-related and sex ed things).

When I was small, there used to be a man and a woman as always, but when I was a teen, I was exposed to the gender-related aspect of society. I saw the rainbow flag too many times and we all missed out on pride parades because of church picnics. I've seen one float, but judgement was coming anyday now. As a kid, I thought homosexuality was rare. Today, it's more common like a trending norm. Sex at work? Definitely not safe.

Have you not understand that in shows, 52% have violence and about 60% have sexual content? I saw a movie where an older man from Britain was a hermaphrodite and a professor.

Some people never learn! To be honest on the censorship with freedom of speech, PABBIS (or Parents Against Bad Books in Schools) is yet another example. They act like morons who attracted national attention in some ways that the ACLU was involved.

Language-wise, in my opinion, classic literature is academic language and modern literature is common-for-everyday language. I felt like I had enough classic-reading for now because they felt too slow when I was in junior high and probably in high school. I was very reluctant at that time when some of my peers were probably too addicted to Twilight and encountered the first intimate scene in their entire lives at Breaking Dawn in 7th grade. I haven't seen the intimacy yet until near the end of sophomore year in high school when I did it with A Lesson Before Dying. At around Forrest Gump, I lost count of it and moved on. My mother said I can't read anything paranormal romantic, but I'm so eager, anxious and nervous enough to read Twilight on my smartphone while listening to Klebkatt, Hushicho and company "read-not". I don't have the money to pay for Patreon despite the fact that I got my account.

To be perfectly fair with my life, I'm very diligent about opening up new worlds and not worrying about the content that made everything all one-dimensional. Otherwise, I was severely affected and always looked down upon later in life (once when I turn 30+ if you were more specific). I would've been 100% more repetitive if I keep reading the Bible over and over again. I want to get out of the "pro-family" comfort zone and move on to discover the vast unknown of something stupid (e.g. birth control, condoms, alcohol, cigarettes) really badly, so I could be the next Prezzi in the future and arrest more complaints for violations of first amendment. That way, everyone should be more happier than ever before, and let's hope to perma-ban PABBIS for good. My future campaign theme is "Let America Read For Free Again!"

EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP QUESTIONING THINGS LIKE THIS AND LET YOURSELVES READ WHATEVER YOU WANT! GIVE YOUR MINDS A CHANCE TO LET IT GROW AND CHOOSE YOUR OWN SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment