Tuesday, October 9, 2018

5 years later...

It has been half a decade since the blog is established. Let's celebrate the milestone with before and after facts. I an sorry this post is late for the upload due to the special sendoff vacation. And again, sorry for a month more than it is scheduled. Here are my five befores and five afters - one fact per year in each side - while on the blog:

Before:
I went to JHS as a twelfth grader
I am reading Moby Dick while reviewing several books in the warmer months.
I don't have many social media accounts.
I barely ordered online.
I am self-employed.

After:
I am a fourth-year student at Bellevue College and trying to accomplish a college degree.
I am taking a break from reading due to homework and other situations to deal with.
I did not have Pinterest, Instagram, or snapchat.
I got some things from online - lots of books, yarn, two lipbalms and one set of magnetic bookmarks - yet I had an only "buy-online-pick-up-in-store" purchase: a textbook from the college bookstore.
I have a connections internship and still making up hours to be acceptable for academic internships by next spring.

That's all for a while. Thank you for reading and I can't wait to tell you in the next post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment