Friday, August 5, 2016

I Know What's Coming Up for the Rest of the Summer of 2016

Here's what I'm doing on-and-offline:
  • I am going to watch the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics in less than an hour live on YouTube.
  • I will watch people row their boats live, because Norway has five competitors compared with ours with 36 more, which is 41.
  • I'm still reading books, even if life seems to get either lost in time to imagination or pretty boringly stressful to read.
  • I'm still writing stories, especially I am able to edit really carefully on what parts go to post.
  • I'm still working on posts, even though I am out of ideas and need help with the inspiration.
  • I am going on a missions trip for the first time ever, even though I can't make it last year because of the bridal shower.
  • I'm looking forward to meeting new people, although I am shy and introverted to people in a new level of socialness, I'm depressed for very long because grief could never be so easy, I have to look at the lights more often.
  • I'm still drawing more artwork of stuff, which is why Stardust is immediately tried to perk up my imagination up for some fanart to do like Tristran's parents and Mr. Bromis. I'm going to work on Victoria's parents, Tristran and Victoria, and others. The OC competition is still going on to me, so I have to keep working until I've completed the tasks as mentally requested by the first day of school.
  • I will work more on the business of my own starting tomorrow because VBS is officially over and I'm so excited to sell more clothing to people by either one December day at the bazaar sale or next year's Friday market, which way either works, it's just how things work.
Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll see you in the next post of whatever I have to make. BYE! And I almost forgot: please let me know in the comments below if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment