Saturday, August 6, 2016

I'm Already Nauseated for Life Itself

When things change, I'm good. When things get super intense, I'm good. When things went tragic, I'm good. When things are good, I'm good. And when things get boring, I'm good. Don't you understand the meaning of this world? I know I've noticed so many changes over the summer so far in my family, but as a result, I'm feeling the butterflies in the stomach and already eager enough to get a pager phone in order to contain my entire mp3 collection of my music, my way and recordings of myself talking, ranting and "narrating" LPs. It's just the way how life itself works as it has full of ups-and-downs, unexpected twists and surprises. I know I'm reacting to myself being an outsider of the so-overused "everybody's doing it" cliché culture, but I just want to get fit in, so I can't because of money issues that ran through the whole entire family. However, I'm getting sick and tired of medical claims, products that make you "get young again and lose weight instantly", attorney cases, reverse mortgages, life and health insurance commercials (as in "If you're age 50-75, 85 years or younger or 65, why settle down for this?"). We are not officially done yet, guys! I'm not settling things down until I retire, so I could go to a high school reunion and be done with my progress of where I'm at exactly from the moment I was young. That's 50 years from now! But being more specific to the near future, my parents are retiring in less than a decade away from now, and my sisters and I are all starting to work months from now. Most likely, Simone has to start working anytime.

And before I know it... suddenly, I was very interrupted after a month's worth of procrastination, and my dad told me that I can't go to college anymore unless I need a follow-up (which is why I'm supposed to do, and I'm not feeling like it already because of summer (which was supposed to be 100% fun and very self-explanatory)). Boy, was I very stupid and dumb? So-so. Do I hate my life because I'm soo depressed? Yes. I found stuff to be relaxing, which was nice. Not only did I already missed out on summer school, but I want more summer school and less regular schooling because I want to travel to Sydney for summer schooling during the winter, take one term off, go to summer school @ Bellevue College, take another term off, go back and the cycle goes on over and over. See? It's simple! I'm keeping my school email tab on, so I don't have to keep procrastinating from now until the follow-up needs to jump into conclusions at the last minute checkup before it's too late. If it's too late, I'm gonna be so mad, I'd rather go join the Amish and be vegan than to just check the new phone.

Nuff said, and GOODBYE FOREVER, DIARY!!! I'm leaving and deactivating for newer responsibilities of the society and reality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment