Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Week of 8/29-9/4/2016: My Goals So Far

The original plan:
  1. finish "Stardust" by Neil Gaiman
  2. check my KCLS account for any potential updates
  3. post a new post on my blog
  4. do three artworks
  5. listen to more KING FM while doing word search puzzles
  6. get used to the first scarf ever made by myself
  7. continue "Into Thin Air"
  8. deal with myself
EXTRA CREDIT: pre-order "Rejected Princesses Vol. 1" from Amazon, order a random pick whether a sequel to The Old Magic (the first ever book review of mine from 3 years earlier is right there to check out below) or something completely new like "Resurrected Light" for example

REWARD: BuzzFeed Time!

This week so far is good, but looking back on the last few days of August, I'll see how much I've progressed: I've done the update position-wise to Pan, but not Tomorrowland. Check! I posted a new post on my blog here. Check! I've done two out of three artworks - that means I still have one more remaining to go before Labor Day. I'm wrapping up the first ever scarf, but I wonder if I should sell it for $30 or to keep it. Mom suggested to keep it and I happily accept her offer. When it comes to dealing with myself, physically for today: my mom, my sister Lauren and I went to the bank together and back. That exercise is so intense, I had a blast walking downhill and uphill. Later that evening, my dad and I already signed up for LA fitness together, but the little problem I had is I redid the signature for the agreement, but the second take is not there! Oh well, I had the first try with me to file in the document box. I've done the first 100m after that, and it took me almost 2 minutes to walk at the pace of 1 mph. I hope I'll be there @ 8am for more stuff. Here's the rest of the week (as in the first few days of September) if I still have time for extra credit before the reward after 10am sharp by Sunday.
  1. go to LA Fitness @ 8am by Sept. 1 (tomorrow)
  2. finish the scarf and keep it
  3. do one more artwork left before Labor Day
  4. finish "Stardust"
  5. continue "Into Thin Air"
  6. listen to more KING FM while doing word search puzzles
Extra credit and reward could be planned as either scheduled or not. Time will tell if thoughts pop up for plans on what could really happen when life doesn't go on.

I'll get back to the blog by next week! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment