Tuesday, May 3, 2016

It's Good to Be Lucky

What if I noticed something
that claims that it needs requirement?
I'll stop by someplace else
And do the research
On what's desired
I took a look and
As a result,
I've had the relevant answers
Before moving on
Whether I come home
Or to school,
I'm so happy
To do what I want
But time depends on the schedule,
So I've waited, seen
And experienced many times before
Through lectures, videos, comments,
Answers, replies, and other whatnot
To write it all the way down
To the bottom before I hit "submit"
It's my life, so...
why not have a four-leaf clover
and be named such a lucky person?!
I'm sometimes lucky,
And sometimes, I ended up last in line
And sometimes, I never got a chance
To get on with it
Unless I should've submitted
Many times in a row
Before I win a sweepstake
I heard "Many will enter,
but only a few will win."
It happens...
Constantly!
And I never got a chance in the past to enter.
But now, I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment