Monday, May 16, 2016

This is the Most Stupidest and the Worst Monday of My Entire Lifetime!!!

My parents ruined it for me, for all three movies are turned-in last night without any particular warning whatsoever and I really do not get to see these because I'm going to commit suicide if they keep turning in materials until none. I am not aware that I really did not even have to know where they went now, and I just want to cancel the following: Grease, Nightmare Before Christmas and Stardust. I will be mentally tortured for a month by having to survive HSM and place the cancelled items on hold again once when I'm fully recovered and sane. I'm woman-child abused by dad this weekend that I simply do NOT want to grow up and act mature. I just want to be alone for the rest of the term! Guys, stop complaining about my life please. This is the excuse for the sake of drama! Drama, drama, drama... they're everywhere, even on the Internet. People in general need to learn how to be constructively criticized and be respectful to other's opinions. I just want to get in the way of WHAT I EXACTLY WANT LIFE TO BE IN THAT WAY!!! I'm screwing logic up, and I'm already ditching the church endlessly because I just came out as a freethinker and had my hair cut. Now I want to dye it purple, so they won't recognize me. I really do not want to go through the situation like this ever again because this is killing me and my emotions, and yes, life sucks bad. I REALLY HATE MY LIFE!!! #ihatemylife #whatthefudge #everythingscancelled #lifeisnotgoingonasplanned

No comments:

Post a Comment