Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Stuff I Felt Differently About Now That Time Has Passed

Before I pop up the popcorn manually for the End-of-Year Party by Sunday, let me share you about everything from the past in a different perspective.

Hannah Montana: I've seen the show Simone grew up with, and I thought it was way back in my tween and junior high years combined. I know I was gonna watch all 98 episodes ever made in order starting in like 2010 and ending in 2011 (that's like nine months), but I heard that some don't even like the show for some reasons because they thought she killed the magic of Walt Disney and some say they could still jam to their songs. I know I'm already brainwashed by the playful cuteness galore for the new Disney, but this is definitely an Old Shamer. And I'm already spoiled by the last five episodes of the show, and went on to what happened to Miley? I know she ended up being downhill and she ended up in the mainstream mass media along with Demi Lovato (Sonny) and Selena Gomez (Alex from Wizards). It's okay. I could still forget about the whole entire thing... let's get crunching with binge-watching all 98 episodes ever made in order, so I can get into stuff more pointless than that like Toddlers and Tiaras and Jersey Shore. After days of binge-watching, I could still get to binge-watch American Idol on Netflix. Hannah is soo yesterday and preppy from the past...

Kirby World Trek: This is the fanfic I used to get involved in back in middle school, that now I just don't... *sigh* I moved on to a new approach when it comes to fan fiction for the Internet: the legacy challenge from scratch. Remember I did all the chapters in summary form and my sister doodled the drawings to come along with it. We had fun overall, that now I wish we would do it again in Time Bomb SparkNotes summary edition!

Billboard Websurfing for Wikipedia: It was the pastime of yesterday, that now I'm already scarred for life over hit songs of nowadays, I'm still trying to recover from the mess by having to order stuff I exactly want from Amazon.

Dubstep and electromusic from the trend: I liked it, even though I didn't hear it for a long time. Gummibar is the yesterday of the fursona, and I outgrew it to see how creepy is he while dancing! I had his music video about the main theme stuck inside my head for now, and I'm remembering him.

Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network: I heard they're all going downhill and throwing in live-action sitcoms we think were not funny, but stupid and lazy. And what's the worst thing I've ever seen? PPG 2016 reboot (the devolution of the action-pack series I grew up with), Dog with a Blog (remember kids, only the Mobian-like fursonas do blog and so do we), I Didn't Do It (it feels more like the Kidz Bop version of Big Bang Theory), Liv and Maddie (I noticed the hairstyles of both girls and I thought it's more fancy than the ones I've seen in person), Girl Meets World (really? I don't care about this. I'm talking about the previous generation (it's Boy Meets World, you know)), Breadwinners (this is awful), and Sanjay and Craig (same as Breadwinners except... more crazier). I miss SpongeBob already, that now I'm kinda leaning toward the general public, he's so funny that gave me a huge great sense of humor.

qubo's Ask Me block: After the past year of my experience with qubo as the channel, I had Denver the Last Dinosaur in mind to be placed on my "For Later" list under the local library web, which is the good thing, but the Ask Me short block?! It's a pain to watch! UPDATE: As a result, I had found no evidence in renting the complete series on DVD for free, but all I have to do is to order online at Amazon.

What happened to AM1250 KKDZ Seattle from the 2000s?! The cessation of operations of KARR (AM) in February 2014 due to the expiration of the lease on their transmitter site also affected KKDZ, as it used the KARR site for night time operations. KKDZ has filed an STA to run on lower power from their separate daytime transmitter site. On August 13, 2014, Disney put KKDZ and twenty-two other Radio Disney stations up for sale, in order to focus more on digital distribution of the Radio Disney network. In May 2015, a deal to sell the station to Universal Media Access (owners of KLOK in San Francisco) for $500,000 was announced.
On September 17, 2015, the sale of KKDZ was consummated, at which point it officially dropped its Radio Disney affiliation and switched to a South Asian format (featuring Hindi, Punjabi and English language programming), branded as "Desi 1250." I've seen the billboard ads of the new KKDZ on the buses, and I'm avoiding it like the plague. Thank goodness for that, and now... I'm gonna order CDs from Amazon to have the collection of my music, my way in my bedroom.
Did you know that I still prefer rock to pop? Yes.
Do you want to open up the club, even though this school year's about to pass? Yes.
Let's see...
I hope you enjoyed the blog as well as I did it!!!
Thank you for reading, have a great summer and I'll see you in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment