Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I'm Sorry! I'm Busy for Now... Come Back When I'm Done

The reason why I will be postponing my status updates and everything is because I have library materials to turn in before the deadline for the next 24 days of my life. Otherwise, life would be hopeless and I'll kill myself if I don't get everything done in my very own way, or if the world works out to be like life doesn't get in the way of what I want. Ditch the rules of real-life, Earth! I'll always be very busy 24/7. Please, go away everyone. I don't want to see the face of this world anymore until I'm done, tired, stressed and burned-out from all the hard work I've accomplished by far: movie and book reviews, and all the social media drama going on around me. I know I have way too many notifications when it comes to my usage on any website, but let's be honest. I just want to say thank you readers for nearly three years of my journey, and by the way, God bless. Remember: that infamous symbol of my pride and joy made me very special, and I flippin' love writing very much. Bye!

Here's a sneak preview of the show I'm gonna watch anytime. Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment