Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm Sorry...

I apologize that I was supposed to be gone for the rest of this term, but I know life doesn't have to go what I exactly want as it is originally intended. I understand why I was supposed to turn-in library materials that was supposed to start and go on, but I've tried. I epically failed because this is taking so slow, and this is getting way too late, that they have to permanently be placed on hiatus so I don't have to be ready yet for more from one source or another. Plans have officially changed... instead of Grease (1978) after the original HSM trilogy in which I deserve to be mentally tortured and point out everything wrong in which should change for the remake fanfic (Gen 3 if you already know the legacy challenge I made up), I'll be able to try for The Rapture (1991) in which gives me more saneness as the recovery from the pro-new Disney prepness about the chronicles of life and death through the perspective of Sharon during the Last Days. Grease is put back to the original reason I'm officially done with Generation 1, Stardust (2007 movie) is back in the original spot after I finish the book by Neil Gaiman for later usage, and Nightmare Before Christmas... I know I finished The Corpse Bride a third of a year ago, but dang... I already had seen it last Halloween and my life goes on forever. The rest needs to go because I'm postponing it until later, but I can't proceed The Final Warning without the audiobook because of the minor issue within the pages. 2am @ Cat's Pajamas needs to begin simultaneously with the Read Not about it and I'm more than likely to proceed. This week is getting really quick, you guys! I hope you guys have an amazing day, and... yeah! Two answers from Yahoo about my emotional mood swings from yesterday told me that the LORD will be able to comfort my feelings, and He already had while I was watching a funny, cheap sequel about George of the Jungle that has nothing to do with the original as one of my sisters said it. And do you know about the lack of logical moment I've waited for too long: the big hand from heaven. And another lack of logic moment I had is the train going up in space in a PBS show Physics. I'm pretty am feeling a LOT better than you think! I am so happy that I'm excited to do a review about NeuroTribes for the Watchdog because I'm almost done in a bit more than or equal to 70 pages of expositioning about my disability, how it was originated from, and why it is so popular, even The Rain Man was premiered. I know I have never seen The Rain Man before in my life, but I've seen Big Bang Theory and I think it sometimes centered around Sheldon.

Everyone! Keep watching what I'm doing overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment