Friday, February 19, 2016

I Am Truly Sorry to Say that "Mockingbird"'s Author Had Passed On

I know I've read the whole entire text of "To Kill a Mockingbird" while she is still alive, that now she's gone this morning in her sleep at nearly 90 years old, I know she had lived a long life, being so close to the waitbutwhy.com's life calendar ending "You're 90 Now!" Let me color the whole thing in by myself for Ms. Harper Lee.

She is so close to fulfill her whole calendar of life, I don't think she's not eligible past her 90th birthday (in which her birthday is on April 28, 1926). She is 89 years, 9 months and 22 days when she passed on.
Did you know you've just read her two books before she passes on? If you are so lucky to read her debut for school, then why or why not did you read "Go Set a Watchman" while she's still alive? I can guarantee you that I had read "To Kill a Mockingbird" recently for the first time, and I think Scout's childhood account is so depressing, it's good. I am so desperate to read the sequel during the Academy Award weekend (which is next week), which it was meant to be the first draft some people know. I pretty much learned about her life. She will truly be missed!

Would you like to know more about her? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harper_Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment