Thursday, July 23, 2020

Blog Post Budget Project #2: Possible Honeymoon Destinations

There are potential dream vacations I will never forget to do in the future after marriage, so the following places are:
  1. Thailand: It's a tropical spot to stay around and sleep in with somebody I love IRL. And riding on elephants? That might be something new to do.
  2. Norway: I won't forget the taste of cheese, blueberries, wafers, tomato soup and potatoes on a cruise ship.
  3. Peru: I did the fruit and veggie project on it for botany class, so I am considering enjoying the delicious dragon fruit when I'm actually there.
That's it. You know... going on a honeymoon out of country is so expensive. In case I'm on a tight budget still at the time of the elopement, I guess everyone's going to Hawaii after the wedding. That's my thought. It's not something extremist or anything too dumb in particular. I need to just think about the future and nothing else. But wait... there's more... I want to spend a week in Canada first. Then after that, I'll spend a week in Iceland. Nah... that's too crazy... but it's perfecto. Note that this budget post is only ideal and not realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment