Saturday, April 2, 2016

Autism Awareness Day 2016 Post

Hey, guys! I do have some good and not-so-good news I've just heard about over spring break:
  • The month of April is back for more of my thing, so we had a walk-a-thon for free at my very own hometown of Kirkland today that came with resource booths and the fun fair.
  • Last night, I had a great time on an evening out for pizza (yum!), salad and board games.
  • Hancock Fabrics will be closing in the month of June most likely near my home because of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy, and not only is it going out of business, but it happens within the other 184 stores nationwide depending on how much time is it going to stay open.
  • Last week, 3 people got baptized, but 10 children are accepted by the LORD.
  • I already had a surprise going through five stations and I realized that I need to know how to stay awake, watch and pray so I won't procrastinate ever again.
  • I picked up some of the trash in my room to make more space.
  • I paid $40.50 for the online test, but the grant already covered the tuition for this term.
  • I need to think about the summer program, but you'll never know what's gonna happen to my plan quite yet.
  • I had found my journal focusing on the upcoming book Where It All Began. And now, I'll resume whether I have to think about it.
  • Sometimes, I have a lazy time, for I definitely slept in after staying up late at night. But the only productive thing for my mental health is I had read the first 22 chapters of Maximum Ride Episode IV: The Final Warning before I had noticed a hole in the beginning of chapter 23. I stopped right there, so I can't go back into it unless I have all of my library fines paid and the audiobook version needs to get checked out. So, from Yahoo! Answers by far, the results are in: still nothing. Anyways, Autism Awareness Month is officially here for the umpteenth time in a row and I will be able to know more about the truth of the origin of my disability and how it became so popular with the book Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity by Steve Silberman.
Thank you for reading the special post and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment