Sunday, May 22, 2016

I'm Officially Mentally Scarred for Life! (And Do We Really Need Kidz Bop? And Why Stardust?)

Please note it's just my thoughts:

If I keep returning materials to the library without ever having to use them if needed, instead of going to kill myself initially, as a result, I'm getting more scarred this past week, if not, for the rest of this school year, as well as having to deal with the pointless original High School Musical merchandise for review, in succession by what should've been epically better known for as The Rapture (1991) concededly with the last minute BC 2015-16 Reading and whatnot. I know I'm officially a depressed freethinker who really tries to get whatever I want for everything and still trying to ditch the church for my personal enrichment of lifelong work, but I constantly failed weekly thanks to my stinkin' parents who were already guardians. I'm not overprotective, okay! I was about to move out from everybody where we don't have to see each other again until the final high school reunion, but I literally am a stay-at-home woman-child. My delays of independence ruined everything! And it looks like I need to be more responsible enough to look back on what I've done wrong that is so easy to hide, it's hard to show. I have regretted for too darn long for a month, and I just want to never recover my true being on what would've been pictured as smiley faces and all the happy-happy joy-joy galore of reducing the stress, now I'm bored and simply do not wish to care, but to avoid the local library website at all costs and it makes no particular sense that I would just rather do nothing for long periods of time but the Internet. And that's fine with me, being alone and permanently tortured by the harsh realities of rules in the house that are no longer based on facts, but rather based on opinions from the previous generations while I was growing up.

While I was growing up, our household does not need to spend the money on Kidz Bop because we just watched the television commercials of it and we thought, "Hmmm... we're fine, but we'll pass." And so we did saved the money for stuff we exactly want like the first ever gaming console my sisters have: the Nintendo GameCube. Before the GameCube, I used to enjoy PlayStation 1 as the first gaming console. It was so good. And now back to Kidz Bop, I'm so glad I really do not have to spend my childhood listening to the songs that were supposed to be sung by kids for kids, but no... they ruin every song I know and love from Radio Disney, as well as songs that I am officially scarred on for life during middle school and high school. 2000s were great, but the 2010s... not so much. The only redeeming thing I ever get to watch is My Generation (2010 TV Series) because it's as 1 million times great as Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld, and it's so serious, nobody's watching it since smartphones are becoming the norm, and I don't have to go to Blockbuster anymore thanks to the local library that still has rentals of physical copies of movies. Here is the first original song from Kidz Bop. No, no... NOT THE SONG "MAKE SOME NOISE!" The real first original song called Kidz Bop World by Brotherton. I like this song because it's probably catchy and good, even though I really don't trust Kidz Bop because I'm getting so jealous that they have to do something more worse than just mainstream music: the High School Musical soundtracks to be "sung by kids for kids". UGH! *facepalms* C'mon... gimme a break. Would you please stop the madness every semi-year? Ever?

I recently heard that somebody said that there's only three more albums of the butchered versions of songs that was probably creepy and scarred for life in my perspective left, although the date said it's "August 8, 2015", and two albums already came out of Razor & Tie. Now update time... all we need is one more album, and thank God! Kidz Bop is ever going to come to the end or something, but unfortunately, we'll just never know what's gonna happen next. We'll see.

More announcements: I just found my headphones I got for my 17th birthday, and so does my locket from my 18th birthday. We just cleaned up the bit of the room, so it's like a clear pathway to what's coming up next. I'm hoping for something big and fantasy-like with full of imaginations. Hint: It's Tristian, the one whom my character was named after. Another hint: It takes place in the early days of Victoria's reign. Even another hint: Something magical is happening, although I never ever get the chance to see it or something. Guess what it is? It's Stardust by Neil Gaiman. The book I never had read before, but I really did see the television commercials of it almost a decade ago, never get the chance for research (even though I probably skimmed for like what's the main character's name and when does the story take place) and I heard that people loved the movie more than the book so much because they think it's so magnificent. I think... what is wrong with you, people?! Don't they realize that it's based on the book?! I'll just rather read for myself first before I need to see it. That's all I have to know. And luckily, I'm not a huge updater but I rather took patience and time for myself to rearrange things. Now that things are a tad bit going back to the way it was pretty much used to be as usual before, I'm rather taking my time to recover from the reality of this world by simply having to reread Diary of an Immortal over and over again to get the feeling of wanting to encourage myself to make a YouTube Red movie on what the deviantWORK is based on by KiusLady, and I need to be sure it sticks close to the original source like Peter Jackson did with The Lord of the Rings saga and not get too far off like Miramax did with Ella Enchanted and 20th Century Fox for Percy Jackson. To not get too repetitive for the blog, I just want to go ahead and end it there or something, so you guys, thanks for reading and good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment