Thursday, March 31, 2016

The American Idol Farewell Post

The creator Simon Fueller said that it's not the end of the road, but it could be reincarnated for a new generation - come to think of it.

Me: Dream on, it's not gonna last. Reality television competition for talent is a fad, for I know American Idol did a really, really, really good job of having to be the #1 thing in the TV charts for most of the 2000s, even though the audiences leave for football, I had not only won the hearts of who and where are they from, but some of them went away right after Idol, and others are already famous even before I was there for Radio Disney and all of the kiddie whatnot with pop culture galore. Although I really did grew up within the millennials, some of you went within yours and some of you is in between. And is it time already? I know some of you including me is getting jealous of a new generation, but some of you can make something fresh for them as if you think that's inspiring to create like say, how about the HSM remake for a deviantART fanfic that focuses on my generation on the other side of my native place at this time, but not limited to East High: Home of the Wildcats? (HINT: It's the same ol' school where Miyako attended in the days of Grease, but over 40 years later.) Or probably, you're inspired by Gravity Falls, Fish Hooks, Steven Universe and MLP: Friendship is Magic for an original webcomic. Maybe it's about something completely original from the upcoming public domain works starting in 2019. Looks like a wake-up call, believe me. I know I'm not ready yet to move on from fanfiction to pro-literature (original fiction for example), but I'm all ready for a new, new generation to pop out once when the two oldest people in the world passes on and I have an emotional feeling that we had grown up so fast, it feels like we had known them for a long time since we and/or they are first met for the first time in any stage whether it's either peer-related, a kid around a young adult, or it could be a general-aged adult over a high school kid. *teary-face*

Y'all know times have changed, right? When I was born, the flipphones, faxes, landline phones, printers are such good times and very perfect for an office setting. When I was growing up, I had my eyes attached to desktop computers as things evolve from start to finish - everybody had their cellphone, but not anyone else in this world, the iPhone popped up when I promoted from grade school to middle school, the Great Recession and the afterward had affected our family - we moved back, my three grandfathers died at a very unlucky age of 13, we tried to get the job, but for Mom, it did not work, so she was a stay-at-home parent. Dad had been a children's pastor at Bellevue Foursquare Church for nearly seven years, and I think we're hitting the longest record of where we worship - Eastside is where I've been for the first seven years and four and a half months of my life. During my super senior year in high school, my mom constantly tried to look for a job, and I think she had two part-time jobs in the end of 2015. At the end of 2009 (right in early November) and for the first half of the 2010s (up until the day after the Super Bowl 49), we had Comcast (now Xfinity) in which some people despise and it literally stayed within the level of our income. We had suffered long enough that we already paid $100 per month on cable, and it's the same ol' commercials that keeps popping up over and over again. And then, there's Verizon. We had paid $200 per month. Thankfully, we got rid of cable and switched it to just free digital air to save money, but we had a little more of our income, but not too much. Half of us had switched to Consumer Cellular, but today 60% is on CC and 40% of us is still on Verizon. For the most part on the half of the 2010s, we had something extra in our household - Dakota was there. But today, she's not here and it's been six months since she passed on from an unexpected brain seizure within a day. Phones have evolved as a rehash of the original iPhone and inserted an inner-face camera for selfies. Social media within hashtags had already been part of our daily lives, and I already had a blog since 2013! Yup, look at how things changed.

And now that American Idol is coming to an end, I just want to say, "Thank you for everything! It means a lot to me, I would've been there for season 14, but it's too late: I had school and stuff to do." Now that I tell you everything, places come and go. Businesses go out and went into the trend. Buildings keep changing over and over again from time to time. All things great and small - some last for a long time and some just don't. Two viruses popped up from early to recent in my lifetime - Ebola and Zika. In the 21st century, the awareness for my disability has grown in popularity and I'm very grateful that 1 in 68 people have autism. The most common thing is through boys, but my mom had ever seen the first autistic girl in her life - this is me! I will be the first ever autistic girl to write fanfiction about my Sonic franchise for deviantART, and that will be The Shadow Saga and its prequel Time Bomb. Did you know Chris-chan had his infamous Sonic franchise on so many webpages to boost the trend? It's Sonichu! He's a popular troll, and I'm literally just nothing but deviantART, Blogger and Wattpad. Anyways, a few watchers for deviantART within the username shadhardblogger, thank you for subscribing to me. A few of my friends at that website, thank you "soo" much for the deviations via the notifications. Yahoo! Answers had so many people to ask and answer, opinions matter and I am affected by knowing that certain things shoved down my throat, and I like what they don't like other's opinions, what they comment, and what they relate to the same opinion. A few, if not, probably hundreds answered my questions and I just wanna say "Thank you for my help! You guys totally appreciate my work, a few of you had said my name, and a rare amount of you are like trolls (e.g. the Yogi Bear orientation with my "goffik" ULF straightness) and so far: two votes for Mother-Air's Apprentice. Guys, you need just a bit more than that."

Since next week will be the last hit of my entire lifetime, I knew I really did looked back on my childhood in recent day and I had the songs stuck in my head for me to add into my upcoming soundtrack. Are you ready to see the cover? On a count of three, we look. Ready? 1... 2... 3!

I think to be honest is a rough draft cover. Like it's neon all around with a guitar in a black background. I'm thinking of the final draft cover.
I can't wait to see you when you definitely look forward to my remake arrangement. American Idol will be dearly missed.

American Idol logo.png
June 11, 2002 - April 7, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment