Thursday, February 12, 2015

What Happened? Where Did My Lemon Go?

It got deleted because reviewers just don't liked it for some reason. I had just violated two rules for deviantART - the FAQ rules number 13 and 251 (which I did not mean to do something with my Generation 1 couple being completely erotic and just loving each other's bodies for their first night at the new house). My lemon just lasted overnight and I am so offensive. I am mad and sorry for the inconvenience. That was the saddest part of my life, I'm having a bad day as if I feel like their foreplay and actual intercourse has to be heavily reduced into simply "nothing but hot passion and sacred implantation by magic long into the night leading up to Miyako (my original character and founder of the legacy) losing her virginity to and becoming pregnant by Mephiles the Dark". Also, sixteen chapters has to be reduced by one chapter to fifteen and that's about it. I can tell you I cannot resubmit it ever again, I felt horny and creepy enough to scare the reviewers, and I am feeling upset as a result. Here's the pic of what the lemon as a fruit looks like:



The good news is I'm going to remake chapter 14 to combine the first night aka conception of Generation 2 and the birth story all-in-one. I have to be careful...

No comments:

Post a Comment