Monday, June 1, 2015

This is the TRUE and HONEST LitMag Post for Blogger - I Hope You'll Enjoy! :)

 
And now… a Sneak Preview of Freya
Day 1
6/12/2014 3:28 P.M.
Hello, my name is Freya Llandros, and I had dark blonde hair, peach skin and bright green eyes. I wore a faded pink T-Shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers today. My traits were excitable, artistic, friendly and bookworm. I am sixteen years old and my birthday is on May 13. I’m in 10th grade, going on junior year, so summer’s already begun and there’s no more school.
I live in the Great Plains region in the US, but I grew up on a barren wilderness with my parents in a small one-story house. I had a sister who was going to college because she’s 18 and moving on. I had a younger brother who’s fourteen and was going to enter high school in the fall. In other words, I’m a middle child in my family.
There’s only one more thing to say that I had a story to tell you in 30 days. It’s called my diary-account for what I’ve done this summer so far.
What will Freya do in the summer so far? Tune in to find out! Freya: A Novel by Natalie Marrujo. Coming Soon… Friday, December 18, 2015!
 
Written by: Natalie Marrujo
Submitted to LitMag on March 30, 2015 (it's a maybe on me... time for a repost elsewhere!)
Posted on June 1, 2015
 
#Freya #comingsoon #sneakpreview #beonthelookout

No comments:

Post a Comment