Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wishes Are Eternal

So, what are my changes to the blog? This is no longer a 2-parter senior year experience, but rather it's my life beyond school. Twitter is coming soon to me, I have to reopen my Facebook account. My deviantART, wattpad, google+ and Yahoo is taken care of; for I totally forgot my username and password on Yahoo for more questions and answers on the way. My Utopia page is fiction scrap blog, and also the legacy challenge fanfic of mine aka Time Bomb should continue on over the summer. The tumblr page is official, so if you're interested, why go online to www.tumblr.com/blog/shadhardblogger for Fanfic Fridays!

As a graduation gift to my friend Joey, this is something I did have recognized recently for the last six months so you got to see this for yourself. Anyways, congrats!

 
Everybody, you have an awesome summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment