Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ten Facts About Me

Brought to you in part by The Broke and The Bookish. Here's why.

1. My summer so far is very decent, but lately, life had been lazy enough to get really addicted to Candy Crush series as well as the reason of the urge to enjoy Candy Crush from level to level, having 3 days to wait after a long journey in any land. I know I only have 8 hours and 20 minutes remaining in the Minty Meadow, but it's just what it is.
2. I am somewhat a fan of watches. Watches tell time, but really? It ticks away life itself before leaving Earth. Don't get me wrong. Time was supposed to fly by. The video is here, and you will see why.


3. I enjoy the Internet. I love going there every single day since I was a kid, and it's really cool that I get to binge-watch whatever I want from YouTube, but binge-reading eFics via dA, FF.net, and Wattpad? Sure thing!
4. I've been lately a movie critic, but however, I haven't been active in a really long time since my last editing with the HSM post. So... here is Finding Dory. I know I've seen it a while back at the Majestic Theatre in the Yakima area, but I thought this film is the most innocent thing I've ever seen so far for 2016.
5. I'm still training myself to be the next Internet sensation, but now I don't have a webcam, camcorder, a professional movie editor, or a digital sound recorder as of July 12, 2016, I wonder if I should be able to scan artwork to post for as long as I stand to the strongest.
6. I don't have PayPal because the currency is going digital and I don't know what to do but to pay everything through the physical copy of money (as in cash the old-fashioned way).
7. I barely used Patreon, but I'm more of an Etsy type.
8. I lived most of my life in the state where the Twilight saga happened most of the time (that's Washington if you haven't know me already).
9. I'm planning on making the next Twilight saga sensation for Generation Z once when I graduate from Bellevue College. (HINT: All of my years have been combined with imagination.)
10. I prefer something so famous, that I already missed out on and thought it's underrated.

But before you go, I want to show you something new to me the past weekend of what I learned. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph_cylinder

That's all we have for today. Tune in next time for my digital diary of life and death!

No comments:

Post a Comment