Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just in the Nick of Time at Seattle

        Yesterday, we went to the Benaroya Hall to go listen to Beethoven's Sixth Symphony. It reminds me of the bunny rabbit carrying a pirate hat to the Pequod ship. Then the storm happens and things grow really intense until the clouds clear away. Nighttime came as the daughters of the air create a light to make way for the festival in England. The British festival with the food, dance, and conversations feel like the old fashion-way, you know the Victorian age and all of that. Two hours later, I had lunch with the chaperones. It was really good that they recognized my parents and I told them about what were they like now.
        Later, at one in the afternoon, we headed home on the bus. We reached school 20 minutes earlier than the schedule was expected. I went to the library and had read for like an half hour. When 2:15pm hits, I headed over to the gym. The Nick of Time Foundation labeled my height, weight and blood pressure. I was 5'3", had 196 lbs (man, better lose some weight), and was 114/76 on a blood pressure. They scanned my heart, had my heart heard, and teached me about CPR and AED a little better. They said that I'm healthy. OK, no problems in my family, but never mind, I heard from my mom that my grandma's heart beat fast. She took some medicine and the heart went down. She doesn't feel good, so the hospital is scanning her heart and remove something on the right that caused the heart to beat faster. My dad got a heart problem. We're not sure. But it's alright, we go home, and had fun the rest of the day.
        The next day, we got 30 weeks remaining until we graduate from high school, I am so glad about the next 30 weeks, but really got stressed that I had to do my homework all the way without ever stopping up until the last minute which is dragging so long whatsoever. But believe me, despite all of that, one lesson: follow your passion and you'll acheive your goals.

Song: All Day by Lisa Loeb, Follow Me Now by Jason Gleed

No comments:

Post a Comment