Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Ten Halloween Things I’ve Never Done

1. I don't read Twilight
  • It sucks!
2. I never watched the Halloweentown saga
  • I would've loved it when it first came out, but nope... it's due to my religious reasons.
3. I never had any costumish lingerie
  • I wish I'd own a wolfish one from Yancy (but only if I have black leggings and camisole)
  • If I had a blonde twin sister, she can have a sinful bunny one.
4. I never saw the horror film the entire time
  • I've seen parts of it for a bit and they look cheesy at worst (until I saw Krampus)
5. I don't view Wizards of Waverly Place
  • It was much worse than Harry Potter (I only read the first book ten years ago and the character descriptions were ugly)!
6. I never read or watched The Golden Compass
  • I thought it was a holiday film for kids six and up. Ugh! I never get to do anything by Pullman.
7. We never did the dinner party.
  • We are getting close to my sister's high school graduation (7.5 months from now) and this is gonna be one feast next year!
  • Don't mind the colors grey, black, and white.
  • Plus squid pasta and shrimp with salad and fun drinks to enjoy
8. I never drank hard apple cider from Angry Orchard
  • I saw the ads on cable (used to due to my genius personality) and I wanna try it since I'm 21
9. I DNF That's So Raven
  • It drags on and on and on and we didn't get to finish by the time we were in Oregon
  • I will never get to watch it due to Disney having the streaming service of its own in a year or two (not signing up ever, sorry).
10. I never joined the Thriller Mob
  • I heard of the song and we did a dance in a homecoming party, but outside in the open in broad sunlight? Eh... why the heck not?!
Part of the Broke and Bookish (instead of costume, there are the experiences never done in my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment