Thursday, November 15, 2018

#findthecomputerroom

Uh, hello folks. Are you in yet?! This is me, Natalie Marrujo. Can you hear me? This blog is rebooting... just give me a second, please. *looks for physical journals on a crazy pile*
One hour later...
Hey, I found them. Now, this is a message from solely me and me alone to you: If you're listening to this, then the worst has happened... you need to know the truth. The signs of a new world order are not just coming, they already have for the past half-century. Welcome to the deep state, folks.
In my imaginary timeline, the deep state bureaucracy planned to shut down the research facility of a British college in the year 2012. They had successfully ceased all of the research and imprisoned all who know about you. Less than 9.5 years ago, the Black Comet returned. They plan to harness its powers to destroy this planet! The only way to stop them was to develop a way to use the very power they intended to use against them. It's up to YOU and only YOU can stop them! No, not you readers. You get yourself ready for the eye-opening account of my written life as in a redo over the OG 2013-14 school year when it was first established except... more detailed. Therefore, this is indeed very self-explanatory. A 24-day advent calendar of selected entries ranging from 2014 to now will be uploaded in the month of December, following by a new prologue on December 31. Remember: a new prologue was already written in another person's words, so I don't own anything that has to be written by someone else. All goes to its respectful owners. Two short stories coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment