Saturday, August 16, 2014

I'm So Reacted to Maximum Ride Forever

What the heck is going on?! Oh nooooooooo... I'm now a third of the way there and also there's no way I'll read this after Nevermore. Nevermore should've been the END to Maximum Ride and believe me, Maximum Ride Forever seems to take place furthermore to what should've known better after my whole entire mentally written saga is complete, perhaps somewhere between Star Wars Episode 2 and Star Wars Episode 3. I'll let Max do my job while me and my imaginary friend will be on a long, long honeymoon to get things right so we can fulfill all of the steps toward the REAL ending like leaving my imaginary friend's past behind, me becoming immortal, etc. Thanks so much for reading and I will talk to you later all in my next post. Bye everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment