Saturday, August 16, 2014

What the heck is probably am going to just let myself feel angry?!

It seems that life could become more better if there aren't any schools and only colleges and universities for extended stays for up to 16 years from age 5 to they turn 21 in order to go to work BIG time and at least no technology available worldwide. Haha, that would be perfect for the dystopian world, only to be run by communism. Although I'm so sick and tired of going back to school and be myself, I would rather dye my hair purple, force myself to learn new things, and yes try to get out of school by simply going to work part-time. I am most likely to have a bakery job at Safeway near my home. Interviews can be good from 6am to 2pm if the manager was here for daily reasons why. I'll better get a resume that has been staying with me since Senior English a few months ago when it comes to the professional world of adults. Adulthood sure is a long time away from going to heaven or hell, depending on the person's opinions and whatnot.
In the young adulthood stage (age 18-25), if your political party is liberalism, you go to college, drink alcohol, smoke, do drugs, have sex and study lightly. If your political party like mine is conservative, you're most likely to go to college, study hard, and am too smart to embrace issues of your generation. I don't have a smartphone, I'm not joking you. I am part of the millenial and could be Forrest Gump 2.0.
In the main adulthood stage (age 25-65), you simply work, all the way to settle things down: get married, have kids, and you know life does not go on as planned because of all of the problems go on in your own life.
In the late adulthood stage (age 65+), you retire (although some people work hard all of the rest of their lives) and enjoy your rest of the life looking back with acceptance.
Is that simple if you're one of my peers nationwide?

No comments:

Post a Comment