Friday, August 8, 2014

Did you know what's coming?

In less than a month from now on, we will be back in September. You should be aware of this! There shall be more stuff to come and a little bit of what-not to catch up before I took a long summer break. That's okay if I left something else to catch the details quick to expand on both revision updates and first-time only publishing posts so I won't forget everything good about my life. We may ask you that The Utopia Saga blog has now changed to my short stories blog, so I publish fictional stuff excluding my appearances in imaginary essays you read on my blog including the true story of my Deaf Awareness Day at school from my own perspective. Here are some events you need to know to support my blog to get involved in sponsoring for 2014-15 (here's more to come on the way as time progresses):

September 14-20: Deaf Awareness Week
September 20-27: Banned Books Week (you should have Virtual Read-Outs and make your own Trading Cards inspired by this important week (if you are near... um... Chapel Hill Public Library in North Carolina (DEADLINE EXTENDED TO AUGUST 18! Hurry, hurry, hurry. Time's running out!) or Lawrence Public Library in Kansas (oh yeah, that's nice))

I have a makeover to come up with for my webpage, so look for more information! See you later!!! #futureevents #updatesandchanges #natisbackformore

No comments:

Post a Comment