Friday, July 3, 2015

It's Summertime, But However...

I went on a stay vacation with my family, which started on Monday June 22, 2015 and it did go on until the end of last week; to be perfectly honest for now, I'm pretty much am sure if my summer reading is officially on Wednesday, June 17, starting with The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien because I did enjoyed a break from Mistborn: The Final Empire after 23 chapters over most of spring (but I made it to the end of Part 3 when I had needed to).

The 4th of July is tomorrow, because I sure can't wait to at least catch up on Goodreads in what I've read over the past year. I had my identification card issued on June 24, 2015, but the day before that, my birth certificate was issued. Not only did I had a city outing with Dad, but also I had a blast somewhat. I am officially into Autism Spectrum Navigators last Wednesday, and the orientation for the second time is on July 13th. The registration for credit classes still go on, however, I have a confused feeling about what am I going to do after graduation from college. I had decided to get my fanfiction all taken care of for now because chapter 19 is so long...

That's what I had for over the summer because I had signed up for the ORCA pass, as well as I had the ORCA card to save it for future rides and whatnot. Here's what my first year looks like:
  • Fall 2015: Skills for Navigating College & Career
  • Winter 2016: Executive Functioning in the Workplace
  • Spring 2016: Career Exploration
If you were an autistic kid my age (I'm 19 if you don't know me) (or if you're 18-21 or something older/younger) living in the King County of Washington, you should:
1. Have a documented autism spectrum (or related) diagnosis,
2. Be an matriculated Bellevue College student, assessed into English classes at level 070 or above,
3. Be taking classes at BC during the quarter or quarters they are in the program,
4. Complete the Disability Resource Center intake process,
5. Participate in weekly meetings with a Navigation Assistant (& make up missed meetings),
6. Participate in weekly 2-credit ASN classes each quarter they are in the program

I do need to pay my parents $525.00 per month for room & board from SSI. I guess that's all I had in one big picture: transitioning into a new life. So, I guess you have a 4th of July weekend and I'll talk to you whether I discuss. Bye! And one more thing... roll credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment