Thursday, October 22, 2015

#seeamazing

This morning, we find out that Sesame Street had officially opened an autism education campaign on the news. Hopefully, my kids will be able to see Julia because the Henderson company had added her to the community. Julia is autistic, so she might be the friend and will represent those who were autistic, for future generations should treat them with respect, especially in grown-ups with autism. Some chances are they may be more than likely to appreciate the works on both fiction (the real way), fanfiction and nonfiction about the lives of the autistic. Chris-chan, for example, did Sonichu and after 5 years of trolls, he came back for Etsy. If you would like a new page, you can digitally donate $10 and he'll add you to the dedication page. Unfortunately, you get one chance on three issues, so he claimed he'll hit 50-100 issues of the saga of infamousy.

In my perspective, I would like to give you some support... the bazaar sale is coming soon on December 6, so if you're interested in the hats I've made, you're welcome to buy it so I can make money to take my time for whatever happens the most. Let me know what you think in the comments below, or if you have little kids, go to sesamestreet.org/autism for more information.

Listening: The Chronicles of Life and Death (full album) by GC
Reading: Dog Sense by John Bradshaw (just two more chapters left to go); (for over the weekend, in which I'm planning to read) Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou; (to be finished) Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld

Countdown to Opening Night of The Force Awakens: 56 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment