Sunday, October 4, 2015

RIP Dakota

April 2, 2006 - October 4, 2015
Time of Death: 4:23 P.M. PST

This morning, Dakota (the yellow lab retriever) was fine, but by midmorning, she's having a seizure, so we prayed and... we tried! It's no use... I'm sorry about her last day of her life. She would've been alive on that day. Man, how I miss her. *sniffle*

I remember like it was yesterday, back in eighth grade, Dakota came on Lauren's 12th birthday to be the newest member of our family, but now, she's gone and over with. I remember feeding her apple cores when I'm done with the apple and I remember her massive farts. I still remember her barking and howling, and she was a good buddy of Zellie (age 12 if you don't know her - her birthday is October 2, 2003, and she's an English Springer Spaniel).

We used to go on the walks together and it was fun, and so do family vacations. I don't know what to remember, looking back, she sometimes misbehaved. Dakota will be missed, may she rest in peace.
\
Here's a photo of her while she was still alive:

No comments:

Post a Comment