Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What are my plans for the rest of the week?

This is the schedule I figured it out (no dates in particular order):

  • homework
  • do Life Journal (if time spares for the remainder of days)
  • knit more hats (wrap-up the red thick yarn and start on Chenile!Forest adult hat, connect the ends to homespun!Cherry Blossom and homespun!Ocean yarns, throw in Chenile!Stone yarn on the adult hat loom)
  • finish Dog Sense
  • continue Where It All Began
  • do read banned books over the weekend for review (finish Prep)
  • print out the first 16 pages of my comic adaptation
That's all I have to know how to beat the clock!

Here's one song I didn't forget to think about from this past year, enjoy:


Hope you enjoyed it? Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment