Friday, March 25, 2016

It Looks Like It's Spring Cleaning Season and I Was About to Work Hard on the Book Haul Review

So, come to think about it. I highlighted all of the stuff to work on and leaved out the ones that are completed, so I don't have to waste any further time reading and reading and listing them in my book list I've just read on my own, so anyways, I will never forget about the joys of being a real prep at Ault School which is a good thing, way better than the faker from East High (Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld). I will also never forget the book I was introduced to zombies (Boneshaker). I will never forget the double feature in two years' time between the beginning of Mad Science Institute and the zombie apocalypse. I will remember the time of trial and all the whatnot from the Deep South (Mockingbird Duology, Cage Bird). But there's more to come than I could only imagine, so I will be able to get back into reviewing books in order to make my post draft collection go empty on me. Anyways, it looks like we have more sunlight and more time to get the reviews going to catch up until I am officially good to go. Please be patient while I update the fundraiser post and work on the reviews as soon as possible as if time allows. Thank you, and have a great spring break! I'll see you when I come back.

And don't forget to check the book review page for any further updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment