Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I Did COMPASS Again!!!

Today is July 7, 2015. My score for math placement in pre-algebra is 57, so I think they recommended me to go to MATH 087 for Quantitative Literacy or BUSA 100 for Business Math.

My job plan for hours will be 1-10 hours per week. I am fairly sure what life takes me to when it comes to the unknown, but thank you LWIT (Lake Washington Institute of Technology in case if you don't know me). The COMPASS test is free if you have to go to LWIT, but however $21 is what you need by check fee to test at Bellevue College. The total time is 18 minutes and 2 seconds, thus counting directions and profile page time. The test alone is 11 minutes and 41 seconds.

UPDATE: I'm sorry for the interruption. The reading and writing placement has been cancelled for this year, due to the fact I just skipped the lines too quickly and now I have nothing else to do but to go back to where I need to be at. They had me to start all over again and I'm like not going back for now. I don't feel like talking to be perfectly honest, but still, I quit COMPASS reading and writing test altogether.

Last year, on February 14, 2014, I had 54 on COMPASS reading for 23 minutes and 59 seconds, 47 for 28 minutes and 33 seconds on COMPASS writing and 55 on pre-algrbra for six minutes and twenty-five seconds.

Since I had miscarried the writing results at this time, I had 53 on the COMPASS reading for forty-four minutes and three seconds. It is all because of my own fault that I accidentally skipped way over the top! Don't worry, I can still study well for tomorrow or Friday... if I might let it go of stress.

UPDATE 2: So instead of waiting, I suddenly got back into the desktop computer and quickly got into it again. And... I tried. The results for COMPASS reading is 63 for 25 minutes and eight seconds, while COMPASS writing is 93 for eleven minutes and two seconds for what I've shockingly mastered... I was accepted into English Composition I.

The afterward: mom and I went to Taco Bell for Happier Hour. Not only did I felt stressed and hungry to be depressed a bit, but I had 2 Loaded Potato Grillers and a drink of water instead of the HH drink. We have to turn-in the scores to Bellevue College so we can register for the Fall Trimester. I felt bored, so I had nothing much else to say, but to give yourselves something of what I've thought. The depressed moments for a bit made me want to remind myself of what I've experienced last year at the 2014 Movin' Up Assembly - a song means comfort to me.


There you have it, folks! You do have an awesome day and I'll get back to you whether I have. Kudos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment