Sunday, July 19, 2015

Author's Note as of Sun 7/19

I just want you to know that a few more chapters of my legacy challenge is coming soon, so get ready for more surprises, shocks, twists, turns and whatnot.

Two months from now, I'm starting college.

And also, more book reviews for the past school year are on the way for the rest of the summer.

I presume that to be perfectly honest for right now, I guess I just have to start updating anything else I could do for myself as well as to accomplish more goals.

We are over halfway there through 2015, can't you believe it you guys? I am free of school: no more homework, no more sitting around in silence while learning something new and no more useless 5 minute breaks. Thank God! I graduated from high school finally after 16 years of formal education from 1999-2015...


No comments:

Post a Comment