Wednesday, December 23, 2015

From the Land of Lost to the Forbidden Forest

When we get to the dark area of the room, we entered inside with our minds open and ideas stayed put mentally in our heads, knowing what we're gonna do for the creation. We turned on the lights and made the planet from Crayola magic model clay. We jumped in and ended up in the land of lost. All of the sudden, we were in the middle of the rainforest. We hear the roaring and screeching of the dinosaurs, the waves of the ocean and we just found out it was all a theory. Later on, the cobra snake came along and I swear to Scheherazade that I was tempted into rebellion and open-mindedness. I ate the fruit, and we all fall down into deep slumber for centuries, yet we did not age a single day and were still alive.
 
The prose sucks, but I believe this song is ten times better than the one I wrote above. I felt rushed, I tried. Have a good day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment