Saturday, December 19, 2015

Now I'll Tell You Everything About Star Wars in One Post

Keep in mind there is a backstory of how I got involved in one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. Something nevertheless expected before in your readership with my blog.

When I was twelve, back in Salem, Oregon, I remember the race in Tatooine from the Phantom Menace, following by all of the others and I remember becoming a sci-fi geek. I was very interested in the canon, but not the spin-offs until Star Wars: The Clone Wars came out in August 2008 to cinemas. I saw it on DVD and the follow-up series on television, later, recently on Netflix. We had several Star Wars nights at Kids Club and we have to know how to build a force field to become better citizens of the universe. It was awesomely exciting, but I had a blast. For the first nearly seventeen years of my life, Lucasfilms used to be owned by George Lucas before having to pass around to Disney. Three years later, the phenomenom for the galaxy far, far away had participated for the latest episode The Force Awakens and I saw it yesterday. It was exciting and so good, it connects things in my perspective to relate to events, characters and locations including Jakku. The plot is interesting, the effects are original like it came from the director of Star Trek (2009) - J. J. Abrams and I still can't wait for the sequel by May 26, 2017.

Thank you for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment