Monday, December 7, 2015

Top 10 Celebrity Good Girls Gone Bad (Some Are Recognizable and Others Don't)



Yup, these are some of the celebrities that I grew up watching them, at first, they were preps, but then transformed into something I remember today. Some I did not recognize at all, and others I did not know they were from the All-New Mickey Mouse Club, but as a kid, I recognized them from the recent songs on Radio Disney and it still remains as of now. The #1 pick is exactly what I have been self-taught from the disc, and not only did I see her do it for Freaky Friday and other teen flicks of about the first half of the 2000s when I was in elementary school, but I really saw her go from a poser to even more of an airhead criminal.

From my life, in the 2000s, I really did grew up as a pop culture fanatic prep, but then, by puberty, I kept messin' things up like I listen to rock and love it since about nine, and how I write down so many drafts, I couldn't think one up until nearly one year ago, when Time Bomb was released to deviantART. I am somewhat a fugitive prep of today, because I pretty much love everything professional, rock music, only watch YouTube, read banned and challenged books, draw stuff for deviantART, write stories, and more. Plus, I know I blog often. I don't do drugs, have physical intimacy (well, I only have a few more years left in my purity biological clock until I got married), and stuff that's bad in general. I just do not have to go bad like they already have, I wish I could be the popular star I dreamed of as a kid (except I will be good, but peer pressure is just ahead and I would've been tempted into nothing but cheap physical love to just break my clock earlier than my time, money to go over-the-top to debt after following overused trends and drugs that subtracted my lifetime expectancy). That was way too predictable, and a colossal waste of time from God's will. I'm sorry 8-year old prep self, this is not gonna happen. It's just... Old Shame.

"When I grow up, I just wanna live!" See? That's what I should've wrote as a child, but in more specific detail, chances are lifetime wishes will come to you open-mindedly and we don't have to worry about the rich and famous these days. In my experience in high school, my lifetime wish is to become a professional writer and it still remains, even in my college days when things get even more better and diverse than traditional and overused. America is where everybody gets to experience everything, and that's that according to 1st amendment.

So, my clear verdict for today's culture and the world: God is coming back someday to judge the living and the dead, good and bad!

Thank you for reading my testimony of childhood, I will be watching my triple feature ever made in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment