Tuesday, January 5, 2016

#happy2016

There are so many things I need to complete by this new year, but the stress from my mind keeps waking me up on the inside and I'm sick of doing repetition throughout the good ol' days where I have to reminesence from my childhood and soon the hormonal days of teen life. I still had the teenaged angst on that gothic inner crush of the decade by far, so I really am nostalgic for aliens, guns and all the cool stuff he had ever since. I am the New Year's kid, but I'm a belated Xmas present. Did you know East Wildcat preps are soo cheesy, I really can't stand it?! The Ault preps are waaay past cool and a ZILLION times better, you can only find it in Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld.

On the good note, my school is having the 50th anniversary celebration this term, so I painted my nails gold and silver for the NYE celebration. To add the spirit, I did my designs all cobalt blue, so anyone will know I'm into the new beginnings when it comes to reading. Not only did I ditch the 21-day fast too early for just a few hours from the start, but also I just really want to get into the 8% who succeeded the New Year's Resolutions every single year. Anything besides my 100 Banned Books Challenge will do:

1. continue the fanfics I've started reading from the previous year
2. catch-up and deal with SKY REGAN already!
3. remember the rules and schedule plus assignments
4. finish writing Grey Petals, Freya and Where It All Began
5. know how to keep things up with a new me (the only change to have by the end of 2016 is my weight)
6. remember to read the Disney Legacy Challenges
7. get the latest updates from the Ink legacy (probably not happening because the writer's busy with medics or loss of interest? I dunno.)
8. finish the other half of MIL dramatic reading by shadhardblogger
9. Have fun reviewing the HSM movies and remember: be the "goffik" critic!

Be sure to not forget the lookout for new posts on the way in the new year! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment