Friday, January 15, 2016

Independence is Kickin' In!

One of the things my independence starts kicking in is to learn how to be organized and do chores on a regular basis, which is too lazy and unhealthy for my personal productivity to handle, but I'll do the best I can, for as long as my first real paycheck has to wait and I'm getting bored of the lack of money in my household, thankfully, we already cut the cord last year, so we can save a little bit extra money to have my sister check her smartphone from Consumer Cellular, (as in reducing the cost of phone lines per month from $200 to $50 when my mom and sister got out of the Verizon credit phone store hypothesis,) and now, things went a bit more worse when something next is about to happen and I hope it's not any kind of cable, nor satellite. I need real stuff like TV Freeway, Clear-TV antenna and Free Digital TV antenna, so I can do whatever I want without worrying about ridiculous price hiking bills forever and it will change the way my children, grandchildren and descendants in the future can watch television, and so could you and your fate on newer generations to come. Yes, I'm already jealous of Xfinity and the next upcoming generation after us, millennials... let's say I'd rather teach them once they go to college by 2019, and I'm pretty much more than happy to enjoy the fun and excitement for the sake of what will become of a new early adulthood group full of lifelong learners. I'm not sure which subject major I'm teaching, but still, I was more interested in Arts and Humanities as a major, however, on the other hand, I have music, English and communications as a big part of life.

My favorite part of being independent is to visit the public library more often, so I could at least check out more books, study, pay fines (that's a huge big NO-NO on me, due to my very own business of being a Bellevue College student and I have not yet been fully paid until all the books are turned in late) and watch movies from the computer. I enjoyed the research, but the recent one I had is Groton. Did you know Groton is the IRL version of Ault, except the grades are one more than the one I read in Prep? That was eighth grade, perfect for running start in selected students. Ninth grade means more students are coming to meet up with a bit experienced ones. Tenth grade is the fourth form. Eleventh is the fifth form. Senior year means sixth form. Prize Day is graduation. Yeah, you know what I mean... the reunion happens one week before prize day. Each five years, the class visits for the reunion form until the 75th. I hope more people will be more than welcome to become verified supercentarainians and to break the record one day after Jeanne Calment because it's been almost eighteen and a half years, so why wait for the secrets of longevity.

So, I need to look for the job over the summer, but for now, I'm a full-time student. I will come back to the DVR in two years and three months to see how I've changed. Hopefully, I will be able to clean up every single day and I might get used to the childhood feeling of chores (as in boring), which I was used to being overweight before I have to be in good shape, just so to reduce the risk of anything that could cause certain death for some reason.

Thank you for reading and have a great MLK weekend! See you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment