Monday, April 25, 2016

I Didn't Know I'm Making More Mistakes Than Just Learning

For the past few months of my life (as in the first trimester of 2016), life is getting more hectic and stressed out when it comes to participating in the college environment full time, and I kinda lack sleep. My behaviors are not working right, and there is no way I'm going to drop-out of college. The reason why I'm making more mistakes is because I'm addicted to coffee, deviantART and stuff like that. I felt more inseminated after taking Zumba because personally, repetition and repetition every other time and time over and over again and again, but physically, I was in better shape. In nutrition, I tried to eat more healthful foods, but I'm trying to cut back on fat and I need to lose 2 pounds per week, but they won't let me, for I don't even get a crud about what the heck is wrong with our family's life expectancy?! It lasts for 85 years to be exact, but I wish I will beat the record of 122 years and 164 days, so I can be the sole survivor for the entire class of 2014 worldwide.

I visited church every Sunday now just like anybody else in this world, so thank God there are no more Wednesday nights for me to deal with! Homework and chilling out is the real Wednesday evening, which means staying home is a lot for me to deal with projects more often. And now...

I'm feeling suicidal and now outrageously angry that I'm going to ditch the Student Conduct because I'm literally am trying to compete in order to get what I exactly want, but they won't let me until I have to calm down or else everything gets taken away and I'm mad! Mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, MAD!!!

I'm particularly hidden when everybody approaches and I just don't know what to do. I'm feeling sorry that I realized it, but THINGS DON'T GO THE WAY IT WAS ORIGINALLY INTENDED!!! I'm not joking you, I'm just letting you know that I'm throwing in a rant about the first four months of 2016 in my experience - another economic crisis, laying around while chilling, the Internet, staying up too late while binge-watching, blah, blah, blah! I literally hate my life. *sigh* YOLO, Nat. YOLO! #youonlyliveonce #ihatemylife #notworthit #youremakingmoremistakesthanlearning

On the bright side, I had enough time for reading and homework, but the con: I felt rushed when going in a Panic Monster mental mode and tried to do as fast as I can in order to make everything count as grading. And on the lazy note, I'm not that great at finishing Time Bomb Generation 1: Tales of the Fame of Yesterday now because the file is lost and I have to downgrade to Windows 7 to get what I want to go back to where my parent's laptop is at right now (Windows 10 if you don't know me). And on the redeeming quality, I met up with a few people and had a Core Membership that lasted for a month, and BANG! No more scheduling 3 things for every top of the clock. #makedagreatagain

And what's more that we've never seen before in my 20 years? To Save a Life. That's right! A movie where it's like a real-life version of the Internet meme video classic hit Perspectives. When it first came out, we weren't there because my parents overprotected us from watching it because of the suicide and violence. Three years later, when it was chosen over the other picks like The Hobbit, we still are at home with nothing that much. I'm so desperate to see this, I should've known better than that. And then, one week later, the plot similar to Perspectives spoiled and ruined it for me. So that's why I never get to see it for the next three years. But then, one day... when I looked at the KCLS website, I noticed the movie icon, clicked on it and I think it was a win-win to discover what I'm missing, so I placed it on hold. Two months later, I checked it out and I was so excited to see this, even though it was a six-year long wait and I'm out of the K-12 school system for supposedly one and a half years. Two hours of the movie later, it was a good film. It was totally realistic that there's one person whom after he lost his childhood friend to suicide have turned from average to superhero in a span of a semester. If I ever watched it when I was 14, it would've been one of the best films of all time in my life, and I would be so happy to pick Groton over Juanita due to me who would've read Prep in eighth grade, but no... in real life, I had never heard of the book Prep until we found out in a 2012-13 Banned Book resource booklet. We ordered it on Amazon, we tried and it failed. I couldn't get it until one day at Value Village, we had the jackpot and I'm so eager to read this. Over the other half of 2015, I've read Prep and this is a good and interesting story with a clever, shy introvert who got involved in a school and been friends with people for her high school career as a boarding school student at Ault from 1989-1993. I highly recommend To Save a Life for those who wait from out of doubt in the streets of big cities, and I definitely recommend Prep for those who hate the East High preps with a burning passion and would prefer to stick with the real preps of the realistic livelihood of this world. But what could be more epic than that? The Rapture (1991). We've seen the trailer of it, and our family thought it was too intense to watch in their culture. I know they've placed the movie trailer in a DVD of a youth church Christian school thingy something - I forgot the title, but I am not allowed to watch The Rapture because... there are some visual effects we don't even have to think about it due to the wrong message of spirituality in the book of Revelation. I checked the reviews and I've been warned - not safe for work in the beginning, Sharon feeling empty and saw the dream of the Pearl, she accepted the Sect. Six years later, her husband died. God telling her to take her daughter to go to the desert and wait for the Second Coming. The day before the Rapture, Sharon killed her daughter and blamed God for a day before she was taken to the lake of fire with the majority of people in this world. I know... I KNOW!!! Yes... the synopsis is revealed, and I'm not going to watch it (unless I'm feeling brave enough). So the final verdict for To Save A Life: inspiring.

Look what I've done: I feel useless after four months, and here's the habit to improve: DO YOUR DEVOTIONS EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT, EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN A MONTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment