Thursday, April 21, 2016

I'm Warning Myself!

I'm not going on DeviantArt anymore on my personal laptop because of the stupid advertisements, and here's why I felt so mad and annoyed by this, thankfully, I now had my song remembered from my childhood that deserves to be revived after a longer break than ever before.

And before you go, from this moment onward, I will be able to keep the eye on the lock or either you'll see the "https://" thing. Remember last year that the letter "s" for security was added, so we can be protected from viruses, malware and identity theft? That's great! Let's get going with this moment of my life on what I felt and reacted to the advertisements I need to close it off, so I can log on in peace this past morning via the infamous song.


Thank you all for reading and listening. If you really love this song like me, that's totally fine! If not, what in the world's wrong with you?!

And... UPDATE: I can wait for a whole weekend to log on for any new notifications and be good with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment