Monday, April 18, 2016

This is a News Shocker for All of You Evangelists, You Bookworms, and More Around the World!!!

This is the number 6 in the 2015 Banned and Challenged Booklist according to ALA:
This is taken from the Los Angeles Times article.
Yes, it was the most controversial book in the world because it's only one reason why? Because of the religious viewpoint - most likely: it's Christian. Recently, I think Evangelists believe that the church is growing, but studies showed that atheism is on the horizon within younger generations to come and I have a bad feeling about what the world is gonna change. To be honest, this book is banned in over 50 countries and I know it was the number one bestseller in the world for all of humankind's history - over 1,500 years! It was definitely a long reader to pass on from generation to generation, start to finish to learn only one deity and nothing else before graduating from planet Earth to go to heaven. I was definitely raised a fundamentalist whose parents were raised Catholic, and before I hear a prayer for the first time in my entire life, it's just a usual day I pretty much noticed from the moment I saw a quality children's program on video or something - get up, do some exciting adventure while interacting others to learn, go home at the end of the day and it's straight off to bed with what we've already had in mind. From a three-year old, I think "Wow! This is so much fun, let's do it again." I'm all excited as a little girl back then, but as a college student 17 years later, that seems pointless from my current perspective because I'm already warming my writing skills up to continue writing a book. After the first few heard prayers, I just questioned who God is, what is Jesus Christ and what is LORD for I'm very curious. This is suddenly going to get involved within my life as the knowledge of Christianity starts to grow bit by bit, that I first realized that the church was a very special place to go on Sundays, but currently, it's not just that. It's more of an impacted environment on looking at how the world's feeling right now via sermons, you get to go to meetings and stuff like that. I've enjoyed it alright, and this is a natural spiritual journey that came by so fast, technology-wise, I was a bit behind and it looks like my phone does not have the touchscreen like in general and common-wise because it's just a slidey-phone with pushy buttons on the front and fits right in my pocket. I barely shopped online with little to no money, and I do not get to have a job as a teenager because of full-time schooling. Thankfully, if time spares, how about self-employment for handicrafts? It happened for nearly three years since I was seventeen. Sometimes, I tried to do my best to improve the relationship with God, but the question is: How am I going to do something like that? Do the SOAP method, or why PSOUP. I know the SOAP/PSOUP is for amateur writers when it comes to sermons, I want a different reflection method that looks similar to college, so it looks way past pro in my opinion. The lecture outline method works very easy to handle on what I've exactly learned and understood. In study, you sometimes use SOAP when it comes to the life journals that are freely accessible straight from table to yours to keep for no additional cost. How am I feeling right now? I'm feeling kinda irritated because sometimes people shove down something related to Planned Parenthood or general enough to believe in down the reader's throat in order to gain popularity and/or money for no apparent reason such as the infamous mass mainstream media because some people say it all goes downhill from there as time passes on, and I already found out it's today's culture embedded on not only Yahoo! Answers and deviantART when it comes to some stamps, but it happens all over the Internet as well as the whole entire planet. We are all living in the last days!!! Don't you remember to keep watch and pray you just don't fall into sin? PLEASE DO YOUR DEVOTIONS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND AT THE END OF THE DAY ON A REGULAR SCHEDULE!!! I'm warning you evil is on afoot.

Enough ranting about my thing, so respect my opinion if you can. Thank you, and good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment