Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chapter 5: A December to Remember Part 1: The Usual School Week

 Dear Diary,
        December began as I wake up to go to school. Yes, it was a very usual schedule over the next few days of the week besides the shopping, parties, cookie making, ice skating, seeing a Bellevue collection mascot parade and of course seeing the latest animated film Frozen from Disney. Regionals is coming up in just around a corner or less. But first, I would like to thank you for participating in my blog. Fall was wrapping up as I came up with the wishlist to hand it out to Dad. Wishlists checked off is going to be a surprise that Dad made it mentally as I tricked into gifts, but I already read Fault in Our Stars over YA Literacy Week of 2013.
        The book I just read over YA Literacy Week took me one week and a half for me to go through. This year over YA Literacy Week, I believe that it's going to be a surprise once when I post a mystery book to read over YA Literacy Week. I will post on so-last year's book I just read over the special week in a review. When will YA Literacy Week occur? In 2013, it's April 14-20 according to wikia, but to me it's April 15-21. The Fault in Our Stars was dedicated to the YA Literacy Week of 2013 because it's been a #1 bestseller in the New York Times for a YA genre in such a long time until Divergent and Steelheart showed up. Steelheart is about a group of human beings vs. villains. Divergent is about Tris on an dystopiatic city of Chicago, very similar to the Hunger Games, but very sci-fi like indeed. Really? I had never read the two that showed up after The Fault in Our Stars. I added the Gallaudet ASL dictionary into my wishlist and that would pretty much be so predictable. If I had to just wait and see until Christmas, then whatever or not, I may be able to see those suprises over Christmas day. In order of appearance, besides the Book Thief, it'll be surprising and it could be revealing to add into my books read list over the academic year to print it out and post it into a yearbook by the end of the spring trimester.
        If I receive full credit for graduation, when I walk out of the door with the class, the last day of school for the rest of my life would be Wednesday June 11, 2014. The last day of school for a generation would be in around June 2018. If the district will hold me back one more year, then I had a bad feeling about this. But who cares about the vacation right after the senior celebration party? It's just a little ol' me coming out of the bus and into the limbo, transitioning from school to airport. One week later, when I come back to SeaTac from a summer vacation, I go to Bellevue College right away for freshmen orientation, and after that, the TransitAccess Bus will take me from Bellevue College to home. I will sleep in all Sunday long. When the night comes, I'll wake up to read some scriptures to catch up on daily devotions and then I should be good to go for the next task. I may stay in that dorm for summer school and driving school over the summer. Life would be worthless.
        Hahahahaha. LOL! xD That is too funny. Okay, then to be continued... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment