Monday, December 16, 2013

Chapter 5: A December to Remember Part 2: Slopiness and Neatness of the P-8 Drawings, Nutcracker Sleigh Ride and Other Special Moments

        Monday, I had a very usual day. I did my homework, improved some critic thinking and played Coolmath games. Yes, it's a very usual day, besides the waiting for 15 minutes and snacks. Tuesday, I went to school. During lunch, I ate a meatball sub. It taste really good. During biology class, a few minutes prior to the bell ringing I was attempted to play Farafella. I just wished I want to play again. Later, I felt nauseous because I felt like a vegetarian wanting to puke some meat, and I had a headache at the same time. I was trying to rest for 15 minutes, but no. I rested for 7.5 minutes and I went back to class, feeling a bit okay. English class came as I was trying to type down that whole entire thing of persuasiveness of five pathways of post-high school life, but I felt much worse as I headed back to the nurse's office and I rested for a half hour. The headache is feeling better. I felt really okay that I went home ten minutes prior to what would the schedule had been for me. I rested at the nieghbor's house for ten minutes and went home by foot. I went to play Coolmath games. Ah, yes the enjoyment of watching the duckling grow stronger and faster in the game of Duck Life. This is my snow white duckling with a crown on his head.
Awww... he's so cute.
        Haha... he won against the snow white champion with grey eyes. Ain't it so cute and quick. Eh? On a Wednesday, it's been a usual day. But tonight, we had a concert. We played "The Nutcracker Suite" in 4 movements.  The movements were Overture, March, Dance of Sugar Plum Fairy and Russian Trepak. It's based on a fairy tale The Nutcracker and the Mouse King. I read a book before I saw the ballet produced by our school drama last year. It's really good. The book is very a bit more intense than the ballet. We also played Prairie Songs. Imagine myself shipwrecked from the Pequod, but rescued by SS Rachael. Later, we went on the Isle of the Treasure in the Gulf of Bothnia to go get some treasure. In the end, it's a huge success on a voyage adventure. Then a finale of Sleigh Ride. Oh boy! I must've done something right about that earlier. It's alright. I come home and go to bed.
        Thursday, we started to do some ASL article questions about the Bhutan refugees. I was questioning what to do over the week ahead. Later, we turn-in Christmas stuff and I read. I enjoyed the rest of the day chillin'. We go home and I had a fun blast. Friday, I woke up at 7:30, got my chocolate milk, take a shower, got dressed and finished getting ready for the day; but I may be leaning toward TransitAccess I'm looking forward to the summer ahead of us. We had the contracts signed in and we ended up having handbooks. It was a day at a court with fancy parts of the building. We ended up in another fancy building - it was a tallest tower in a city: Columbia Tower with Skyline POV. I enjoyed lunch, but I'm not sure of what to do as a YA. We go around the building and my dad handed me the key chain. It was a blue circle with a mirroristic image of Seattle and a light to press on and leave it off. I enjoyed the rest of the day still chillin'. Saturday, I had lots of technology time, but my parents forced me to restrict me for a week. I am holding on to the Goodreads reviews which I kept waiting for too long. For too long, I ended up in invisible handcuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment