Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

        The weekend started when I got up, had chocolate milk, took a shower, got dressed and finished getting ready for the day. Man, am I thinking Black Friday is coming up. I guess we're not going there because there's a bunch of people in it. It would be the best if I should get my homework all done, knit some more hats, read/study Social Studies work, and read some outside creative Language Arts. This is my second year of studying SS/LA combined by far. I was thinking of the DVD Repair, costing $40 to buy it. I will bring the money when I go to Menchie's with a salmon pink flyer to show at the cash register. Yeah, a school day happened. It turned out to be a half-day, but lucky me, I think an average amount of homework will do, but yeah, I am reading Treasure Island right now. Imagine me getting off of the ship and going to a recovery center breakfast and bed inn, just so to invite a few of the pirates bursting into the old sea song of "Yo-Ho-Ho and A Bottle of Rum". Very strange things happened until we picked up things from the past. After school, we stayed home the rest of the day and we went to bed.
        Thursday, we went to Grandma's house in Snohomish. We had very good food to eat, but we didn't get a cranberry sauce. It'll be the best if we can get the cranberry juice, then we could do it. It was a very fun day. Friday, my dad and I went shopping at Rite Aid. We got blankets and a 3-plug eco-friendly cordless outlet for the nativity scene in Christmas lights. My parents, Simone and I went to Walmart and we got goodies and presents for the doggies, but we didn't get a white Christmas tree and a flat screen television at the family room downstairs. I made up a list of things to get for Christmas and my birthday: books, CDs, and DVD repair kit. I did my homework over the weekend and it was very good I guess. But early today, my parents said that I don't believe this kind of stuff, I mean, for Pete's sake, the blog was supposed to be a personal dear diary according to Wikipedia, not some show business lacking publicity. The blog was supposed to be full of positive reviews, free of religion, free of speech, not mixed reviews, not a suicidal thought thinking had ever happened, blah, blah, blah, >sigh< I know this is going to be it before everything goes personal like everyone else. Thanks and hopefully we'll see you later in the future when I grow older. Bye!

Song: Every Part of Me by Hannah Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment