Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fanfiction and LP Madness

Hey, guys! Welcome back to the blog. I am so thrilled to go back in the swing of finishing things up with what I have started from earlier in my high school career (let's say sophomore year). I thought I enjoyed so many stories that was so original to me. I could remake a bit of the originality to go with my personality and style, but to be perfectly honest, I started a New Year's plan recently to get into fanfiction and I did get into the fanfiction: starting with the Sonic Underground remake by julayla, I enjoyed the first seven chapters (21 parts; 3 parts per chapter) of the work. I also enjoyed the MotionBook adaptation of the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and the first sixteen chapters of The Married Life of SpongeBob and Sandy by Cheeze18 on fanfiction.net (reminds me of Generations summer edition, the winter edition is Frozen by YouTube's TheEnglishSimmer). I can't wait to read more of these fanfiction, but I will be able to do the walkthrough of Fanfic Critic (remember: she reads, you and I listen!) starting on the second semester of this school year.

For my own fanfiction, I just want to do the twist of the Legacy Challenge with alternate universe, original characters and is definitely a prequel to the 2005 video game, and so I did it on purpose for deviantART. You can read it, starting from the beginning to live and ongoing if you have not already and would like to do so under the link: shadhardblogger.deviantart.com!

For the LPs, I kind of think I should be able to plan because of so much inspiration going on from YouTube, starting a year and a half ago, I just want to prerecord the episodes for my gaming channel which is my goal.

And that was the ranting I had, so I'll talk to you tomorrow because I am so halfway there through finals! Keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment