Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Semester 1 FINALS 2015

Hello. And welcome back to the blog. I'm sorry to say that I am about done prerecording some of the chapters for deviantART and all I can say is pure relief and am ready for publication because it will take place - three chapters are going to be posted today and one chapter is going to be published by my 19th birthday next week, and two more chapters are going to be published by the next Saturday. If you have not heard a bit of the legacy already, Miyako was born Japanese and was raised an American. The next three chapters: minor spoilers - remember the morning commute back in my grandparents' day, how things turn out to be much of a role play between a parent and a teen, how the legacy began and how a special friend makes a debut. One chapter next week is all about high school days, and next Saturday is the real start of the legacy with what you have been familiar with before and meeting up with a special friend for a makeover and starting college. I will not be there on the web, because of the studying and I will be busy. So call me back by next Friday at 12:40 PM PST sharp! Okay? So be sure to check things out on dA for my deviations, favorites, fanfiction, and requested stories about my requested ideas to random people for the next 9 days. I will speak to you in the next post. Bye! XD

#finals #onhold #checkitout

No comments:

Post a Comment