Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Prepare for What You've Been Waiting For!

Yes... I know. I am so going to be super busy with reading, writing, doing homework and more. First, I'll finish Ordinary People by Judith Guest. Second, I'll finish Swamplandia! by Karen Russell. Third, I have to do the Love Songs article for the school newspaper. Fourth, I will be able to write down the topics from the list I am forcing myself to write from the board to save it for future times to write down in my journal. And last but not least, I have to finish another chapter for deviantART (I'll add 73 or more words to reach my minimal limit of 1,000 words for submission). The timing will be different than what I expected it to be, because I am not going to cancel my legacy challenge in fanfiction form. I'm just letting you know that I will prerecord and write the extensions in order to have a submission before February 11th (that's right: the deadline of doom!). Don't worry! I'll be back on a Saturday! Have the rest of Super Bowl week if you live in the United States. If you have not lived in the US already, have an awesome, splendid superb, extraordinary rest of the week. I can't wait for you guys to come, relax and I'll talk to you later in the next post!

One more thing - Wordless Wednesday below:


No comments:

Post a Comment