Friday, January 23, 2015

Welcome Back to the Blog!!!

Hello everybody! Sorry it was a little early because I am so going to have the IEP meeting after school. Not only do the roads clear up for my future, but it has the best of luck for the final term of my 16-year formal academic career.

First things first, I may want to be perfectly honest that I will be able to prerecord my fanfiction chapters for deviantART over the weekend as well as to finish Ordinary People by Judith Guest and Swamplandia! by Karen Russell. I want to finish watching Frozen Generations LP, as in the final two parts before THE END, so I have to get into the full swing of the Generations summer edition aka The Married Life of SpongeBob and Sandy by Cheeze18. I understand that summer is different from winter as a contrast for family life. When I get the gaming channel launched, I probably will want to play with the human version of the Generation 3 heir of my legacy challenge in fanfiction form and my simself (I want to have electric purple hair with cobalt blue streaks, hair should be long, bright sky blue eyes, light peach skin, lips red as blood, eye shadow a perfect black to come with the mascara, classic pink blush, and a body as hot as Barbie). I call this Generations dream house fantasy edition.

Second, the Seahawks are going to face off with the Patriots on February 1, 2015 which is next Sunday in Arizona. I do get the blue and green spirit, but the Patriots share the colors as the school (red, white and blue). Earth with America! xD My Super Bowl prediction had come true as mentally promised in my brain.

So I'll talk to you later! Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment