Thursday, January 8, 2015

I'm Sorry About the Long Wait

            It took two months on hiatus, but hey, I'm back. 15 days left until the end of Semester 1, which means it's that time again to get busy and be prepared for finals. I got a few new ideas going on the web: I got my new blog called Plumbobs, Emeralds and Everything Else in Between. It's a gaming blog that comes with my gaming channel coming soon. And also, about last month, the deviantART logo had been changed and even had an app for smartphones (iOS and Androids count). Half a week ago, my first ever journal entry had been published following by last night that I did get the very short profile published in order to avoid any spoilers. (check this out @ shadhardblogger.deviantart.com for my favorites, requested story ideas to random people and more) If you are not sure about the legacy, this is going to be different from what you have been familiar with the Sims Legacy Challenge - there is going to be all text and no picspam (like a novel rather than just a scrapbook album). Keep in mind, the legacy and the coming-of-age story remake is going to be fanfiction as in alternate universe and backstory combined to span at least seven decades or so. Be on the lookout for legacy chapters, blog posts, journal entries and favorites as well as the awesomeness to come. Furthermore, I only got five months remaining to figure my future out because it'll start to straighten my timeline bit by bit. So there you have it: I will post up more blog posts every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in the second semester; trust me. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment