Friday, September 4, 2015

Hey! I'm Back from the Summer Vacation

Sorry about over the month's hiatus, because I already got distracted due to family activities, one last time @ VBS and all of that jazz. I had lived in these angry days... just hold on for a sec:


See? That's stress when it comes to music.

Anyways, look on the bright side Nat: you've got college ahead of you - there's alot of new people you meet, and then, you got some questions, so you want answers in class times.

But however, when independence is just on the horizon, I have to be better prepared for whatever happens: I just want to turn in Dog Sense by John Bradshaw after reading it: over 300 pages of dog exposition plus about 17 pages of notes in the back, so I can get going with Banned Books Week in participation to have the sake of freedom come fight censorship and "parental advisory nostalgia shenanigans".

Just literally, I'll note to you when I need to:


  • The college bookstore will re-open after Labor Day
  • ASN Orientation will take place Sept. 8-11 @ 1-5 pm on N209
  • Open House will take place on September 15 @ 10 am - 2 pm, outdoors next to the Student Union Building in the Fountain Courtyard
  • Fall Quarter starts on Sept. 21
  • Classes in my perspective begins Sept. 22
  • Work MWF and School (college) TueTh (in Fall Quarter of 2015)
You have a great Labor Day weekend and I will talk to you whether I post. BYE! :)

Listening to: 91.3 FM KBCS

No comments:

Post a Comment