Monday, September 14, 2015

9/11 Chill Out Post (Why Buy the Autism Speaks Products Anywhere Else?!)


Welcome back, everyone! I am back from ASN Orientation... so I give you the bad news: the auditioning for me will wait until Tuesday because the auditioner was sick and she'll have to get well soon. But the good news is that I'm all jingled up for the bazaar sale preparations by simply drinking the peppermint mocha. Is it too early for the holidays? I don't think so, you still got plenty of time for holiday shopping - you don't have to wait until Black Friday. Go to www.amazon.com now to shop for holiday gifts, whether it's for your spouse, your parents, your children or for your friends and co-workers! On the Autism Speaks Merchandice E-Shop, I had just found the snowflake wrapping paper. When it says "holiday and birthday", both days take place in the winter - December 25 (Christmas Day) and my birthday (January 21). It's personally perfect! You should see this for yourself in the link below, and I highly recommend you can buy it if your birthday is in the wintertime.

http://shop.autismspeaks.org/snowflake-wrapping-paper

Another thing to look at if you're intrested in writing some thoughts, try for a special physical copy to own today.

http://shop.autismspeaks.org/autism-speaks-journal

If you look for the T-Shirts to make on your own other than the official company already taken care of, I suggest you can go to customink.com.

If you look for smartphone cases and more to customize, now it's the time to visit @ caseable.com.

That's all we have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment